Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Mission of The Optimum Entrepreneur


Welcome to the new Optimum Entrepreneur Blog.

We've got some killer things in store for you here on the new blog, and while there's a little construction left to complete, we thought it fitting to go ahead and begin by sharing the mission of The Optimum Entrepreneur.  (You can also find this at our home website.)

Our mission is ambitious but clear... and desperately important in today's global marketplace:

"The Optimum Entrepreneur exists to equip and empower a generation of entrepreneurial leaders with the skill, expertise, motivation and resolve required to build the truly great businesses and organizations of tomorrow."

Ever since I was young, there has been something inside me that passionately resisted working for anyone else.  But I've done it - all the way from a world-class multi-billion dollar business - down to a small, struggling mom and pop operation.  Mostly, though, I've been fortunate enough to be in business for myself.

And let me just testify:  If you've got that same "bug" inside you that I do ... and you're willing to assemble the expertise and skill necessary to do-your-own-thing (and do it well) ... it is far, far better.   You can have control of your time, your level of income, and live a lifestyle others only dream about.

The problem?  Our education system absolutely and totally fails to prepare you to do this.  At best, it prepares to you to become a good employee.  What's worse, the Internet is filled with so much business-building garbage that even the most discerning have a hard time telling who can actually be trusted.  Add to that the challenges of the global marketplace, the accelerated pace of change, the crumbling large-corporate structure, even the changing nature of the "job" (I could go on and on) ... and it's no wonder so many businesses fail --- and for good reason!

So, after having worked with entrepreneurs and small business owners across the country and around the world, I have now devoted myself to a larger mission:  To equip and empower a generation of entrepreneurial leaders with the skill, expertise, motivation and resolve required to build the truly great businesses and organizations of tomorrow ... those on a sustainable path to greatness ... that build real wealth, facilitate better life and relationship, and positively impact the world.

And just how am I going to do this?

With your help.  I want to challenge you to join me in this effort.  I want to challenge you to become an Optimum Entrepreneur.  I want to challenge you to acquire the skills, the abilities, the knowledge and expertise you need to build that "thing" you've been dreaming of.  The business, the organization, the team that the world needs you to build ... you know what it is.

Quit the talk.  Walk the walk. Make it happen.  Become an Optimum Entrepreneur.

So ... are you game?  Do you at least want to learn more?  A few clicks and we can get started on this journey together.  If you're ready, I say let's make this happen.  I'm looking forward to meeting you.

To your enduring success,



P.S. You can get started here.

comments

0 Responses to "The Mission of The Optimum Entrepreneur"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates